Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers sign SP Mike Pelfry and release him 3/30/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying that I can't think of one banning that didn't start with a person differing with rebbivs point of view.

Personally, I'm fine with his postings. But it shouldn't be illegal to differ, which I feel it is sometimes.

The ban a year ago was for a poster baiting, swearing at many regular posters including mods.
Early on here and at the previous forum that Monster started, there were at least 2 or 3 posters who just came on to mess with posters much the same style.
So in answer to your assumption there have been bans of varying lengths that had nothing to do with Rebbiv.

Just saying that I can't think of one banning that didn't start with a person differing with rebbivs point of view.

Personally, I'm fine with his postings. But it shouldn't be illegal to differ, which I feel it is sometimes.

No one was banned because of difference with a particular poster. Somehow I think some think we ban posters all day long. Besides the spammer/advertising ones there have been 3 people banned in 3.5 years. And none of those were because of reb's points.

Just stating my opinion.

You aren't allowed to have a difference of opinion when evaluating players to that of the saber dweebs like we have on here . Only they are right and if you say otherwise then you are just trolling .

Even though i gave a list of players that they were and are completely wrong about , doesnt matter . What they say goes and if you disagree then they just call you an idiot or you're too stupid to understand . All that is ok because its them , someone else challenges them and calls them out on their stupidity and its just trolling .

You aren't allowed to have a difference of opinion when evaluating players to that of the saber dweebs like we have on here . Only they are right and if you say otherwise then you are just trolling .

Even though i gave a list of players that they were and are completely wrong about , doesnt matter . What they say goes and if you disagree then they just call you an idiot or you're too stupid to understand . All that is ok because its them , someone else challenges them and calls them out on their stupidity and its just trolling .

You have too much anger and a possible persecution complex.
No poster is picking on or trolling you.

You have too much anger and a possible persecution complex.
No poster is picking on or trolling you.

I didn't say anyone was picking on me lol , what am i a 5 year old girl ??

And i didnt say anyone was trolling me , i said i get called a troll if i dont agree with the saber dorks . I use stats too , but i always judge by what i see and i watch tons of games .

But for some reason the saber twats get all offended if you dont just go by what they say and ONLY use all these dumb ass stats they provide to judge a player . It's also easy to pick and choose which stats you provide in order to make your case .

So i will continue to inform them how wrong they are about judging talent based on stats alone ( as i provided a list already that took about 2 minutes to compose )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back