Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Casty on Power Alley

I think he improved with both the bat and the glove , remember it was only his 2nd full season . Believe me , his first half of the year i was wanting to do anything possible to get rid of him . I almost hated him as much as Cringe lol . But he bounced back 2nd half and actually had a solid year . I look for him to build on what he had going in the 2nd half of last year . For a bottom of the order guy , he isnt half bad at all
I hope your right. I am rooting for him.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I may be wrong but I don't see why Romine didn't start over him last year. He is better defensively and offensively.

Not that we could get much but if we could trade Casty and let Romine man the hot corner, I'm fine with that.

I may be wrong but I don't see why Romine didn't start over him last year. He is better defensively and offensively.

Not that we could get much but if we could trade Casty and let Romine man the hot corner, I'm fine with that.

Say what ? Defensively , obviously its a no brainer . But offensively Romine is probably one of the worst hitters in all of baseball .

I should edit that post , cause now Rebbiv will make a long post about how Romine isnt the worst hitter in the league .....Im exaggerating a bit , hes not THE worst hitter in the league but he is god awful

Say what ? Defensively , obviously its a no brainer . But offensively Romine is probably one of the worst hitters in all of baseball .

I checked his stats from last year. I must have remembered his pre all star game stats. He hit .300 but after the all star game he hit .221. I know I'm a simpleton for just looking at BA.

I checked his stats from last year. I must have remembered his pre all star game stats. He hit .300 but after the all star game he hit .221. I know I'm a simpleton for just looking at BA.

haha all good , hes a decent bench guy in that he can fill in from time to tme at a few different positions . Def has some value

Back