Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 157 Tigers vs. sucksox September 23

Good god, I can't take much more of this. Cardiac Cats.

You know whats scary? I'm pretty sure Lobstein has been our most consistent starter recently.

Man am I glad I missed the 9th.

Why the fuck is it so difficult at home this year?

This is what happens when you can't count on your expensive closer..glad we came out on top.

Playoff bullpen ?

Lobstien
Hardy/Coke
AL AL
Sanchez
Joba
Soria
Nathan

Last edited:
If Soria has his own section of pine in the regular season, why would Dumb Ausmus use him in the post season?

If Soria has his own section of pine in the regular season, why would Dumb Ausmus use him in the post season?

I don't know. He was used about every other day after he came back from injury then he had about 5 days off. After the days off he was again used about every other day. Maybe he had some kind of discomfort or tired arm that wasn't reported?

We may see something very different in the playoffs. In several games we might see a starter go 6 and then give the ball to Sanchez to finish the final 3 innings. I would feel much more comfortable doing this vs. giving the ball to Nathan in the 9th!

I don't know. He was used about every other day after he came back from injury then he had about 5 days off. After the days off he was again used about every other day. Maybe he had some kind of discomfort or tired arm that wasn't reported?

We may see something very different in the playoffs. In several games we might see a starter go 6 and then give the ball to Sanchez to finish the final 3 innings. I would feel much more comfortable doing this vs. giving the ball to Nathan in the 9th!

The reason why I have confidence in that plan is because Ausmus would never consider it. I am incredibly disappointed with his in-game approach.

Question, when Kinsler hit that double, and it hit the fence and bounced off the fan, did he say "F'ing fans?" or "F'ing fence?"

D. I am not sure what he said but at least they were trying to get out of the way. Not Sure It Was A Usher Or Fans Holding Everyone back. It was such a unlucky bounce.

Last edited:
Back