Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 157 Tigers vs. sucksox September 23

Looks like we have to win now..I would be shocked if the
indians score...

Last edited:
Need to make something happen, ass munch tried a hut and run yesterday. Need to get some runners on

Tigers shitting the bed down the stretch can't hit scrubs with era's over 5

Tigers shitting the bed down the stretch can't hit scrubs with era's over 5

I wouldn't call it shitting the bed exactly. I'd call it lack of heart and or lack of a sense of urgency. Complacency is this team's nature.

Great about for victor. Hopefully no double play

I wouldn't call it shitting the bed exactly. I'd call it lack of heart and or lack of a sense of urgency. Complacency is this team's nature.
We just beat kc in two series, I think they took care of business

No I don't think its anything like that IMO it's over aggressiveness trying to hard, not letting pitches come to them expanding the zone out in front not taking what the srubs give them

Last edited:
We just beat kc in two series, I think they took care of business

But we have not score in 17 innings and lost the next 2 games... Not like we put them away
right?

Last edited:
But we have not score in 17 innings and lost the next 2 games... Not like we put therm away
right?
Funny game, you can lead the league in runs hut it's no like you score 5 a game. Sometimes 10 sometimes you get shut out.

I just really hope they wrap bit up prior to sunday. I'm taking my son for his first game and he's super excited but I know I'm not going to be able to watch much. He has a short attention span and will want hot dogs, ice cream and everything else.

Back