Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 160 Tigers vs. Twins Sept 26

tigermud

Tigers

Ian Kinsler, 2B (7 for 19, 1 HR)
Torii Hunter, RF (3 for 18)
Miguel Cabrera, 1B (8 for 22, 2 HR)
Victor Martinez, DH (4 for 17)
J.D. Martinez, LF (4 for 4)
Nick Castellanos, 3B (1 for 7)
Alex Avila, C (3 for 14, 1 HR)
Andrew Romine, SS (2 for 6)
Rajai Davis, CF (5 for 11)

P: Rick Porcello 15-12 3.31

Twins

Gnat Santana SS (2 for 8)
Dozier 2b (5 for 21, 2 HR)
Mauer 1b (11 for 43)
Vargas dh (3 for 3, 1 HR)
Arcia rf (1 for 4)
Suzuki c (5 for 21)
Hermann lf (1 for 2)
Hicks cf (1 for 7)
Escobar 3b (3 for 8)

P: Swarzak 3-2 4.52

A Tigers victory and Royals loss tonight would pop the corks.

Holy shit...Rick has got cold at the wrong fucking time this season.

Holy freaking crap. We do not need to be losing 3-0 in the first inning when the division is on the line.

It's gonna be hard to trot Rick out in the postseason when he's lost every game he's pitched the last month and this game looks headed the same direction. Things change quick in this game. 6 weeks ago he was looking like the guy you wanted to start game one and now I want him where he's been the last few years and that's not on the playoff roster or coming out of the pen which actually sounds like a terrible idea with his low K rate

Well, that sucked Rick, there may not be a better time to let Sanchez come out of the pen. I really would like to see him regardless but if Rick is going to suck, he needs to get in.

This is the real Porcello. The first 5 months of the season were an illusion. He's been average at best his whole career, and nothing has changed. He has never learned how to change his gameplan. Keeps throwing the same pitches he gets killed with.

I guess these guys just never can make it easy. Always gotta do things the hard way. Damnit Rick.

Porcello sucks. Sanchez needs to be a starter. Fuck Rick. God I wish we traded his ass instead of Fister.

Porcello sucks. Sanchez needs to be a starter. Fuck Rick. God I wish we traded his ass instead of Fister.

This, on second thought, I wish we hadn't traded either of them. I know you could argue that we probably wouldn't have gone out and gotten Price but that may not be true.

Back