Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 160 Tigers vs. Twins Sept 26

Porcello sucks. Sanchez needs to be a starter. Fuck Rick. God I wish we traded his ass instead of Fister.

Fister: Career high 16 wins and career low 2.41 ERA.
Porcello: great first half and total bed-shitting the last six weeks or so.

Get him out of there!

Well this is not good

Royals up 2-0 already tigers down 6-0

Not good, not good at all

Cabrera is not fleet of foot, but he does run the bases with same "baseball intelligence" as he plays the game in every other category.

While I'm not giving up, I did switch to radio in an effort to maybe get some good juju voodoo going.

Why is Anibal not in there??? This is the perfect time for him, not with a lead... If he has issues, who cares we are down 5 runs... I don't want him in there with a 3-0 lead if he is going to have issues... Let's see if he actually deserves a roster spot for the playoffs. The way Rick looked the last month, we may need him to be our 4th starter... We KNOW he has the stuff, let's see if he can give us 4 innings tonight... This is not a knock against Ryan, for goodness sake he has done everything we have asked of him... He has a 0.00 era, between him and Klobstien, we would not be in the same position we are now.
I know I didn't go to Dartmouth, but this is a no brainer...

Now would be an excellent time for Miggy to show why he makes all that cash!

Yeah! Making it a game again, keep it rolling victor do your thing

An Earl Weaver by Victor would be great. … EDIT: ALmost.

Last edited:
Back