Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 162 - Tigers vs Twinks, Sept 28th. WIN OR ELSE.

When your only other real option is Carrera? Yes, he should.

Naw it's close but I disagree.....chicken legs is not as fast as you think.. plus he has to sub for Nick later in games anyway. ..now I think Ec sucks....but he I would go with him over Kelly.

Naw it's close but I disagree.....chicken legs is not as fast as you think.. plus he has to sub for Nick later in games anyway. ..now I think Ec sucks....but he I would go with him over Kelly.
I would never play Carrera over Kelly. They both blow chunks offensively, but at least Kelly can play defense. Remember Carrera's dive?

My 1st Cabrera 1 pitch out then V-Mart with a 1 pitch out. When your best are killing you how can the rest not?

If the offense continues to chase pithces out of the zone and continues to be out in front of all the off speed stuff they will not be winning this game today

I would never play Carrera over Kelly. They both blow chunks offensively, but at least Kelly can play defense. Remember Carrera's dive?

Again I don't disagree but Brad uses Kelly for Nick later in games and I think the thought is if ec can get on he may be able to create some thing. ....Kelly can't on offense.

Just throw tiger hitters soft stuff....jeez

That's been the recipe to shutting down the offense all year, show em but keep the fastball away and keep em out in front with off speed soft stuff, what's irriting is the lack of adjustment just keep griping and ripping

Well I guess there is the white sox...cause we just might get shutout...lol

Again I don't disagree but Brad uses Kelly for Nick later in games and I think the thought is if ec can get on he may be able to create some thing. ....Kelly can't on offense.

Carrera has to get on first. His OBP: .300. Kelly's: .333. They both suck, but Kelly sucks less.

Plus, that didn't even come into it today even though Dartmouth has used that "logic" before. His reason today was that he somehow thinks Carrera is a good defensive outfielder, when he is anything but that.

As of right now we also have Suarez and Perez who can play 3rd instead. We don't need Kelly exclusively for that role.

Well I guess there is the white sox...cause we just might get shutout...lol

Abreu isn't playing today. We shouldn't count on the sux for anything at all, especially since we need to take care of our own business today.

If we lose today, we deserve nothing.

Frustrating as he'll because we all know price will have one bad inning.....I hope not but yeah...sigh resigns himself for a game 163..

As of right now we also have Suarez and Perez who can play 3rd instead. We don't need Kelly exclusively for that role.

Ec. Has some steals... Both are just single hitters... let's move on...Both suck.

Please start brushing these guys off the plate a little bit more. Thx

Last edited:
Back