Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles ALDS Game 3 October 5

You gotta start paying more attention, dude...

Well when they called him as the 3rd out I got up to do something, then they started with Ausmus challenging, so then I focused on that and forgot all about the Avila run. Basically just thinking why would you risk a challenge on Romine and Kelly with 2 outs.

Part of the problem with replay is it takes so long, I lost focus on what was happening before that play.

And Donnie freakin' Kelly brought his stick today.

Well when they called him as the 3rd out I got up to do something, then they started with Ausmus challenging, so then I focused on that and forgot all about the Avila run. Basically just thinking why would you risk a challenge on Romine and Kelly with 2 outs.

Part of the problem with replay is it takes so long, I lost focus on what was happening before that play.

I was pretty much goofing on you...although you probably knew that...anyway...

Our hero Don Freakin' Kelly gets a leadoff single!!!

That is a brilliant statistic they just reported.

Except for the more recent World Series winner, every team that has been in the post season since it's last World Series victory has lost every one of it's most recent playoff games.

These fucks are dumbasses...

I do find it interesting that the angles and the nats are also down 0-2 and they lost both at home! The two best teams in the regular season facing early exits as well

I'm thinking one of these three teams down 0-2 will come back and take 3?

That is a brilliant statistic they just reported.

Except for the more recent World Series winner, every team that has been in the post season since it's last World Series victory has lost every one of it's most recent playoff games.

These fucks are dumbasses...

It gets better in the next round and world series switching to shitty fox with Joe Suck, I mean Joe Buck.

LOL Delmon.

He looks like the Tin Man running, then does a Scarecrow right before the catch like he was confused as to what to do.

Nice work DK... single then run the bases like a pony leaguer...

God damn we are mental midgets on the bases.

Kelly, go get your fucking shinebox.

Back