Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

That Pop Evil song

redandguilty

The full video is out. My take: if you were going to do this kind of a thing, this is about as good as it be, but that's not the same as liking it. It's like making the best possible choice of RAWK music to play over the PA system or picking the best phrases to put up on a halo around the stadium. I get that some people will dig it, but I don't think it fits with Michigan. It should be a Virginia Tech song...that would be a better fit.

Also, Get Off My Lawn!

[flash=350,287:10xmh62n]http://www.youtube.com/v/mecVP79vcI8&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:10xmh62n]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Michigan has a perfect song already. It's called "The Victors". No need for this mumbo jumbo.

And yes everyone can Get Off Of My Lawn as well!

But the kids need a song like this in order to get all Fired Up! That and a nice, big furry tool dressed up in a Wolverine outfit roaming the sidelines. It's called the future!

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

you know in my days we had the band and male gymnast cheerleaders , day games

it worked

(we also had alcohol legally, marijuana and some other things)

LMAO

I'm 43 and I dig it.

Picture Kid Rock at halftime singing this surrounded by 200 scantily clad Cheerleaders dancing around him.

Homecoming would be kick ass. Or the night game. Serving BadAss beer. (which I am NOT impressed with by the way)

Back