Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2016 Debate Thread

This is pretty funny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we8OnvlWSHg

Did any of you guys look up her nude pics on the internet...? They are all from when she's thin...I guess her weight has fluctuated over the last two decades...

boy she's got a pretty sketchy story. there were rumors (coming from a Mexican prosecutor) that the father of her child was a leader in a drug cartel. So, yeah Trump treated her like garbage and is a jerk, but it's a little iffy for the Clinton camp to use her like this. apparently a couple magazines already have profiles on her running (obviously with a heads up prior to the debate from Clinton's people).

And why do we even have to hear about this person? I hate this election so fucking much.

Last edited by a moderator:
during the debate... "debate" I found myself wondering why the hell they were focusing on the issues they were. and even when they did touch on issues that I think should be front and center, like free trade agreements, they tended to get bogged down on some minitiae or go stumbling off a proverbial cliff. shockingly out of touch, and dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, what you did was dispute one (1) point (among many) I made in my post, misleadingly claiming the whole thing was untrue by citing a single source for some statistics - completely devoid of context - which I countered by posting several additional sources that add context and unambiguously support my original point.

It's your version of "arguing" i.e. saying a bunch of shit in hopes that people reading it are dumb enough to believe you actually disproved a point. And then obsessively getting the last word in so you can keep up the farce that you "won" because the other person stopped responding once they realize they had better things to do than engage in a shouting match with a 2-year-old...

No, that's not what I did - I bolded and italicized the part I was referencing - how can that be misleading? Also, you didn't make many points in your post you just said stop and frisk didn't work or didn't help and linked a bunch of articles that don't prove or disprove anything. Then you told an outright lie to drive your point home. I posted the facts that prove you were lying. That's not my version of arguing - it's just another example of how your posts don't stand up to scrutiny.

And why do we even have to hear about this person?

I'm glad I heard about her...if I hadn't, I never would have seen her naked pics on the internet...

So I guess I ended up getting something of value out of that stupid "debate" after all...

I'm glad I heard about her...if I hadn't, I never would have seen her naked pics on the internet...

So I guess I ended up getting something of value out of that stupid "debate" after all...

Oh, and she talks just like Sofia Vergera...so if anything happens to Sofia, like for example, she goes to prison for driving a getaway car from the scene of an attempted murder, or she threatens to kill a judge, Alicia could step in and play that role on Modern Family...I think they're around the same age...

Alicia would have to lose some weight first though...

Last edited:

agreed. Kinda makes you wish you were the leader of Mexican drug cartel, right?

boy she's got a pretty sketchy story. there were rumors (coming from a Mexican prosecutor) that the father of her child was a leader in a drug cartel. So, yeah Trump treated her like garbage and is a jerk, but it's a little iffy for the Clinton camp to use her like this.

Ya think?

Now, I hate Trump with a white hot passion, but how fucking stupid was this of the Clinton camp?

For the reigning Miss Universe, after showing up for events on time, clean and sober, and not behaving in a surly or disgraceful manner, isn't maintaining the appearance one had at the time they were named Miss Universe pretty much the primary job for that person for that year? Is there any rational person who would disagree with that?

It's not like she was a secretary or something like that...

Throw in the murders and extortion and ties to the Mexican underworld - criminy!!!

On a side note, I called Mike Catherwood, Drew Pinsky's radio partner, and had him look up Alicia Machado Playboy on google on the air. He liked what he saw.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the site and didn't bother with the comments but I imagine that's probably true of the comment section of just about every site.

Last edited:
Ya think?

Now, I hate Trump with a white hot passion, but how fucking stupid was this of the Clinton camp?

Or maybe I'm wrong...maybe whomever in the Clinton camp made this call was crazy like a fox...

Because Trump's responses the last couple days have been completely unhinged...

Are we using this thread for the second debate also?

What channel are you all going to watch it on?

Fox has changed they bash trump a lot now...was thinking about watching this right from info wars but the tend to talk over it, wish they'd just hold their remarks till after it's over so I could hear everything bunch of blowhards

Info wars really? Just watch it on PBS. I won't be watching them sling shit around due to not having power from the hurricane but I am sure I will be smarter for it.

Back