Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 159 Tigers vs. twinks September 25

Miggy's next run scored will be his 100th of the year. Healing from core surgery + playing on bad right ankle still has 187 hits. #MiggyMVPBeast

You almost know Mauer is going to come through with RiSP vs the Tigers.

Ausmus: "We have talked to (Sanchez), because he used to be a starter, getting up around the 5th & tossing to just kind of loosen up the joints".

Scherzer appears to be done after 116 pitches, 6 innings. Gets the Handshake of Doom from Ausmus.
Soria warming up for the 7th.

Ball 4 twice and down on strikes

Despite the two home runs given up by May, I would put this outting now as his 2nd if not best start of his carrer now, and if he goes one more without giving up anymore runs the best for sure...

I believe this now at least last three starting scrubs faced less than steller results

Just too damn aggressive with these scrubs all the time

:no:

Last edited:
Ball 4 twice and down on strikes

Despite the two home runs given up by May, I would put this outting now as his 2nd if not best start of his carrer now, and if he goes one more without giving up anymore runs the best for sure...

I believe this now at least last three starting scrubs faced less than steller results

Just too damn aggressive with these scrubs all the time

:no:

It's really amazing these 5+ era scrubs are no better than most spring training pitchers. And the Tigers seem to due ok against them. Just unreal they have so much trouble rom them.

Da heck with the fish how does vmart not win MVP this year

Last edited:
Back