Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 161 Tigers vs. twinks September 27

Again Baseball should revisit this tiebreaker rule.. Even if we tie for the division the Tigers should win the division based on head to head in my opinion because these are the last spots for the playoffs... Now if only one of the 2 could get there has to be a playoff.. I know you guys all understand..

Unless we score ten runs tomorrow I don't see a win there. Better hope KC loses again. Twins have our number and averaged nearly 7 runs a game against us this season.

Alex Morgan, the soccer player...you didn't know that I'm gay?

Just kidding.

Not that there would be anything wrong with that.

I'm pretty sure her name is Alexandra.

She was just on a public service commercial on the Tigers broadcast...that's why I brought her up.

536913655514663939_1411273945.jpg

Oh, that Alex Morgan. Good call, Garth.

Win the division by 20 games or back door in with us and KC losing tomorrow is the same fucking result. You're in the playoffs and what you did in the regular season doesn't mean shit!

Well I guess the good news is the task is now very simple. Win and the division is theirs. Sometimes simple minds need simple goals right? Lol.

Lions game AND this going on at the same time tomorrow?? I'll definitely be hitting the sauce early....

I'm glad I've got plenty of whiskey for tomorrow. Regardless of the outcome, I'm gonna need it.

Well guys, as expected Rajai isn't in the lineup.
Carrera is playing CF and batting 9th today/Sunday.
Lettuce at SS batting 8th.

Of course he fucks up that decision, no way in hell should Carrera be playing. I despise Don Kelly, but he HAS to start CF. Carrera is WAY worse than him.

Three out of four possible outcomes give the Tigers the division title; the fourth possible outcome gives the Tigers two additional chances to win a single game and advance.

Not what we wanted but...it's where it stands.

Stats favor the Tigers.

Good lord, Ausmus actually thinks Carrera is a good defensive CF. Fire him now, before he can fuck this game up any more.

Good lord, Ausmus actually thinks Carrera is a good defensive CF. Fire him now, before he can fuck this game up any more.

Id rather have Collins. He's got some potential to run into one against Gibson, who throws a lot of fastballs.

Back