Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles ALDS Game 1 October 2

Baltimore looks like the veteran team and we look like rookies right now..

why even pitch to that guy, he fucking destroys Tigers pitching.

How stupid... Listen to these announcers.... Sucking Baltimore's dicks...

I see Baltimorean hitters aren't rusty

Stupid

Tigers offense will prolly press rest of the game now it's probebly already over

That was a terrible pitch by Max, just awful. fastball right at the letters on the outerhalf of the plate, no movement. had hit me written all over it.

Just so stupid pitching to a guy who has that many dingers and has crushed us before in the playoffs....

Plus it was a terrible pitch by Max... Miss the damn plate and make him expand...

How stupid... Listen to these announcers.... Sucking Baltimore's dicks...

fuck that trash, i'm listening to Dan and Jim on the radio, even though it's a few seconds ahead it's better than listening to those TBS Tiger hating cocksuckers.

An outrageously stupid pitch. I dont care if you walk him with 2 outs, just dont give him a pitch to hit! AND WHAT DO YOU DO? FUCK YOU MAX. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. YOU HAVE ONE GUY THAT CAN BEAT YOU AND YOU LET HIM BEAT YOU.

This team is SO FUCKING STUPID.

Back