Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OK, now what...

Now what?

Season over, winter coming...looks like it's going to be another long cold ass one to, load up with probiotics, Vitiman C, D orageno 73, colidal silver etc..,try to keep the immune system running full tilt to maybe increase the odds of not dying from Ebola, then throw in to some Nascent Iodine drops as well keep the Thyriod up from yet continued fukcedashema fallout that is still on going and possibly about to get hit with a typhoon again

Hey you asked, that's what not

Last edited:
Now what?

Season over, winter coming...looks like it's going to be another long cold ass one to, load up with probiotics, Vitiman C, D orageno 73, colidal silver etc..,try to keep the immune system running full tilt to maybe increase the odds of not dying from Ebola, then throw in to some Nascent Iodine drops as well keep the Thyriod up from yet continued fukcedashema fallout that is still on going and possibly about to get hit with a typhoon again

Hey you asked, that's what not

Meanwhile, as I'm watching the season premiere of Homeland, the undefeatable Angels are on the verge of elimination.

I used to hate winter when I lived in Michigan.

I really haven't experienced winter very much since I came to Hollywood, pretty much after graduating from Michigan; the winteryest winter I ever spent was just last year, when my cousin in Merrill's wife died, and I flew back home for the funeral and the whole event. It was the week after last year's Super Bowl.

I drove to Merrill through a blizzard from Ann Arbor, and it was blizzarding in Merrill pretty much the entire time I was there.

I walked to the funeral in my in my funeral clothes; I actually had to take shit off and walk around outside to cool off.

I really didn't worry that it was winter; maybe because I was going to be coming to LA; but also maybe just because I didn't care that it was winter anymore, or not.

I wish you the best winter, and the best spring, of your life, going forward.

Shalom.

Back