Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Royals @ Tigers Thread

oh, you are in AZ. I would love all of the start times if I were out there.

The night games I do. 4pm for most games and out west 7pm. It's almost perfect..but those early games to start the season or getaway games it's a bit tough. Just moved here last year so not used to it yet..

Last edited:
I spent 15 years in Arizona. I loved the time slot for all sports. It just takes a little getting use to starting at 10:00 AM.

I spent 15 years in Arizona. I loved the time slot for all sports. It just takes a little getting use to starting at 10:00 AM.

I HATE when the Tigers go out west for the long road trip. 7 or 8 games starting at 10PM....unless it is a weekend game I won't watch.

I HATE when the Tigers go out west for the long road trip. 7 or 8 games starting at 10PM....unless it is a weekend game I won't watch.

The worst part is the actual west coast teams. I can remember quite a few times the owners changed the get-a-way-day game to a night game because they didn't want their attendance affected. So a game ends at close to 2 am, players then have to hurry to shower, dress and eat before heading to the airport and getting on a plane at close to 5 AM EST, and flying back east, arriving at like 7 or 8 am.

The Angels have done this to the Tigers a few times, and of course the league always sides with the bigger market.

numlocation.php-pitchSel=150274&game=gid_2014_04_02_kcamlb_detmlb_1&batterX=&innings=yyyyyyyyy&sp_type=1&s_type=&league=mlb&cache=1.gif

He even got a few favorable calls yesterday. Odd that the 2 legit strike zone pitches were both outs, while the ones on the corners got hit. sometimes it's best not to nibble.

I'm glad we have Kinsler, at least he plays like he cares and will go down playing hard.

Fat ass Fielder will just dog it out there, play hard when he feels like it. Fuck that guy.

Back