Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Indians April 16th

Rod actually said "pitchers have been pitching around Avila because he is one of the few Lefty`s, thats why he already has 5 walks"

What about the 15 K`s he has dumbass?

Probably should have waited to give Miggy a billion dollars in hindsight. His body appears to be breaking down finally at the age it gets everyone. Look at Pujols and what all the nagging injuries did to his performance the last couple years. His numbers dwarfed Miggy in his ten year run. I hope he's really 40 like some people suspect. So depressing if this is the beginning of the end. Fahck!

LOL it's been 10 games. Overreact much?

We just do not look like we have anywhere near as potent of a lineup this season. The starting pitching was better with Fister in the rotation, and the bull pen, ugh, yeah. I guess we are a little better fielding team.

Cabrera is batting .209, WTF?

Pretty lousy offense we've got assembled here Dombrowski

Last edited:
Cabrera looks like shit at the plate right now, no way around it. I'll still reserve judgment if this persists when the weather starts to warm up.

Cabrera looks like shit at the plate right now, no way around it. I'll still reserve judgment if this persists when the weather starts to warm up.

He's played in shitty Aprils for 5 years now, and he's never looked worse than he does now. Two years in a row that we give out a huge extension and have the player play like shit.

Last edited:
Miggy will have good numbers this year. Probably not as good as his last two...it's likely he will never have years like those again.

He may not be 100% healed yet...but he signed a $300M contract...fans are going to expect great numbers.

Man, do we need Stephen Drew in this batting order badly.

Last edited:
This team is VERY disappointing so far, in all aspects of the game.

Team is boring has no offense other than victor...going to be a long season

Could be out at 1st.

Very close. Looked out, but it might be too close to reverse.

Last edited:
Back