Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ian Kinsler

If Jose Altuve wasn't playing I might agree. I went to fill out my All-Star ballot specifically to vote for Kinsler but had to give it to Jose.

I got into a disagreement with Rebbiv on Altuve in the off season.

Mr know it all was trying to say he wasn't even the 7th best 2B in baseball.

Rebbiv might be good with numbers but doesn't know as much as he thinks about players

He thinks he could be a MLB GM. Which I think is a joke

Judging Kinsler on only a sample size of numbers in Comerica Park. Just goes to show how wrong he was.

He also refuses to eat crow on his anti Ian Kinsler campaign in the pre season

Anybody who is given the job can be a GM. Remember Randy Smith? I would have more confidence in you being the GM than him, and he was named to the position in multiple organizations. Reb would do just fine as would most who care.

Looking at defensive numbers, I'm not quick to dismiss Kinsler against Altuve. Reb goes by a three year average where I like to look at what is happening now. A blend of both is required to predict the near future.

Robinson Cano needs to be in the conversation also of course. Splitting hairs THIS SEASON between Kinsler, Altuve and Kinsler. Altuve hitting in front of our 3,4,5 would have 80 runs scored.

I got into a disagreement with Rebbiv on Altuve in the off season.

Mr know it all was trying to say he wasn't even the 7th best 2B in baseball.

Rebbiv might be good with numbers but doesn't know as much as he thinks about players

He thinks he could be a MLB GM. Which I think is a joke

Judging Kinsler on only a sample size of numbers in Comerica Park. Just goes to show how wrong he was.

He also refuses to eat crow on his anti Ian Kinsler campaign in the pre season

This entire post is slander and full of untruths.

Agree. Even with some of my disagreements..he posts facts. Those can't be disputed.

Rebbiv is the man. He is the most right poster I have ever seen. I like the guy.

Rebbiv is the man. He is the most right poster I have ever seen. I like the guy.

Agree. All the way back to espn Rebbiv/Kev has always posted some incredible stats on players, home/away splits of all numbers and for 3 years, etc.
Surely others have too, but not to the amount that he has. For years, some of the stats were posted in response to some statistical numbers or comments about a player. Without insulting the poster, Reb would just post the numbers that never lie. For some time now, there have been a few posters that have gotten fed up with the correct numbers of all kinds, and have voiced in their posts these comments, of sarcasm or insult when all the man has done for years is post the facts. Now even with those facts of numbers and making a decision that a player won't do well at home with the Tigers or why get this player or that one, and he has stated a player isn't a good fit or won't do well hasn't been on 100% ....well who has? Yet a small somewhat vocal minority seemingly want to take enjoyment with any small mistake he makes.

Why f'n why would a good Tigers posters get trolled by other Tigers posters.

3 second baseman all very deserving of an all star team right now

Cano, Altuva and Kinsler

Either Kinsler or Altuva likely to get a snub both very much deserve a spot

Back