Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Orioles @ Tigers Thread

Nice hit Nick. Ajax scores, Avila to 3rd. Tigers on the board 1-2

Romine chased high, but hard to complain about a 9 pitch AB.

Nick you are an idiot. He definitely needs to become a better base runner. 2-2 on the rbi single by Kinsler.

Last edited:
Aww Nick. Rookie mistake, overran 3rd past Clark's stop sign and gets thrown out after Kinsler singles in the tying run following Davis HBP.

And now Hunter HBP! Better not hit Miggy or Davis gets one in the grill.

Tigers take lead 3-2 on wild pitch.

Last edited:
Miggy flies out to center, but Tigers take the lead. could have been a much bigger inning of not for Nick's baserunning blunder.

Good AB's that inning from Avila and Romine, nice hits from Nick C and Kinsler.

Sanchez throws a vanishing changeup to Jones to end the inning on a swinging K.

Radar looks like it may start to rain again in the next 15 minutes. But it looks like it won't last too long.

wow. I don't blame Ajax for trying for 2, Lough threw a missile.

Last edited:
Apparently we are supposed to be aggressive on the bases this year. AJ easily out at 2nd.

I hope miggy and victor pick it up a bit soon haha.

Woooo baseball! But man is it nasty here today.

I think we're being TOO aggressive on the basepaths. Way too many TOOTBLAN moments so far.

Back