Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5: Orioles @ Tigers Thread

grandy

Orioles
1. Lough, LF
2. Markakis, RF
3. Jones, CF
4. Davis, 1B
5. Cruz, DH
6. Wieters, C
7. Lombardozzi, 2B
8. Flaherty, SS
9. Schoop, 3B

SP - Tillman (0-0, 1.80 ERA)

Tigers
1. Kinsler, 2B
2. Hunter, RF
3. Cabrera, 1B
4. Martinez, DH
5. Jackson, CF
6. Collins, LF
7. Castellanos, 3B
8. Holaday, C
9. Romine, SS

SP - Verlander (0-0, 3.00 ERA)

MLB Gameday
ESPN Game Preview
Tillman vs. Detroit
Verlander vs. Baltimore

Grandy we posted game threads at the same time, I'll get a mod to delete mine.

Getting a sweep and being at least 2 games up before going out west would be awesome!! GO TIGS!!

Holiday starts today, hopefully he and Verlander get along. Also Collins finally starting vs. a RHP.

Just a head's up....I know Kaline asked me to help out but now I refuse to start a game thread until we finally lose.

Just a head's up....I know Kaline asked me to help out but now I refuse to start a game thread until we finally lose.

So now when we lose I'm going to blame you because you were waiting for it to happen. :argh:

He probably though to himself after he got up, "I hope nobody saw that."

Let's see if the bottom of the order can get us going here. Love to see Nicky C go yard

Davis thought he was out on that fly to center. Must've forgot that if it's in front of Ajax it's dropping in

Back