Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6: Tigers @ Dodgers, April 8th

No body ever says anything about Cabrera. But I am tonight that's two at bats in a row he been swinging,3-1 and made an out. Got to take a chance of getting a better pith with3-2 or get the walk and let V-Mart earn his money, there!

Other two pitchers Dee Gordon has gotten for homers: Jhoulys Chacin in 2012 and Kevin Slowey last May.
HR by Dee Gordon was only the 2nd allowed by #Tigers pitching this season.

Huge strike em out, throw em out. Max was looking at a high pitch count this first inning and that slowed the bleeding.

Great, now a double.

Man I hope he's okay after this. If it swells up and he misses any time and were stuck with Kelly.....I might just shoot someone.

I know you are suppose to go all out but sometimes judgment is the better part of valor Tori.
We need you for a lot more the 5 games...

Last edited:
First time since 2004 the Detroit Tigers have hit at least one home run in their first six games.
Previously 1914 and 1958.

Last edited:
Back