Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6: Tigers @ Dodgers, April 8th

Hunter telling the ump the outside corner strike he's calling is half a foot off the black.

Victor appeared to foul the ball off his shin guard in that top half yet he still ran and the out recorded, so apparently he didn't feel it

Last edited:
Just great Hunter out of the game now with a reported bruised knee, hope that's all it is..Kelly in right

Tiger bats rolling everything over not trying to go the other way as haren just stays away away away... miggy seems off front shoulder flying open

in other news everybody fell asleep

Last edited:
Not asleep, just nothing much to get excited about. Vin Scully could put people to sleep though.

Not asleep, just nothing much to get excited about. Vin Scully could put people to sleep though.

True that, it is kinda of a boring game so far, always hate seeing miggy not on it to, tough to watch.. and +1 on the scully comment.. feel for ya thumb, if I only had scully to choose from I'd been asleep an hour ago. Lol

Last edited:
Combine a late start with a pretty boring game and you'll get crickets.

Wow haren out already still under 90 pitches.. thank you maybe the bats can stop rolling everything over now

Or not..

Last edited:
9 here and I'm ready to fall asleep. Get a hit already..

I usually love late starts as the wife and kid are asleep and I can watch all 9 innings without interruption. But this is unreal...

Right on queue Victor.

Last edited:
Smoker is still a consultant isn't he? Can we get him in front of a tv to watch the offense and relay to the coaches the gaps in the approach from night to night when warranted

Hey dogy dope Perez is in their pen.

Last edited:
Back