Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Tigers at Padres, April 11th

I guess it was too much to ask for after such a shit week..

Miggy is only hitting .167 - his birthday with zip nada dings and ziltch ribs, this is painful to watch, just going to have to be happy if they don't get no hit now at this pace

Last edited:
I guess it was too much to ask for after such a shit week..

Miggy is only hitting .167 - his birthday this is painful just going to have to be happy if they don't get no hit now at this pace

It's the third inning

And .150 gaaaawd miggy wtf man rollover after rollover after rollover

Last edited:
Porcello has forced opponents into 109 double plays in his career. He ranks 2nd in the AL in opponent GDP since 2009.

Like the game haren pitched getting strike calls 6 inches off the outside corner to RH batters, cashner getting same from this turd ump too.

Last edited:
Team does not look very threatening at the plate. Guy is in a grove, but come on, we're just sleep walking.

Too easy I think the tigers are getting no hit tonight folks with the way this week has been of course they fkcing are..

groin-kick-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back