Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8: Tigers at Padres, April 11th

Good god, Kelly and Avila both got ahead 2-0 in their ab's and still couldn't do shit. I actually think we could no hit tonight

Guy is dominating us, best we could have hoped for was to work the pitch count and get him out of there, but his count is in good shape because we swung at a lot of 1st or 2nd pitches.

Just keep it at 2-0. Still plenty of time left, but yeah everyone looks pretty lost against Cashner right now.

Fck it, this just ain't going to work.. no miggy.. no hunter, no NC this offense is weak as shit Dave Dombrowski!..not going to continue watching this no hitter unfold..popping the pill and calling it a night, man when it rains it pours i guess, this has been an absolute unmitigated disastrous week straight out of the pits of hell!!!,! , ,, ,,

Last edited:
Fck it, this just ain't going to work.. no miggy.. no hunter, no NC this offense is weak as shit Dave Dombrowski!..not going to continue watching this no hitter unfold..popping the pill and calling it a night, man when it rains it pours i guess, this has been an absolute unmitigated disastrous week straight out of the pits of hell!!!,! , ,, ,,

I'm sorry about whatever else has happened. Don't let a game in April add to your stress though. The worst case scenario no matter what is that the Tigers are 5-3. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

It is nice to see us be able to steal bases...especially on a night like tonight where we need to force the issue.

Back