Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Padres April 13th

manchild98

Game 10: Tigers vs Padres April 13th

Tigers:

R Davis LF
I Kinsler 2B
T Hunter RF
M Cabrera 1B
V Martinez C
A Jackson CF
N Castellanos 3B
A Gonzalez SS
M Scherzer P

Padres:

E Cabrera SS
A Amarista CF
S Smith LF
J Gyorko 2B
C Headley 3B
Y Alonso 1B
W Venable RF
R Rivera C
T Ross P

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/preview?gameId=340413125

Last edited:
Whatever issues Max used to have with his mechanics seem to be gone, this guy has figured it out. He's a beast of a pitcher now.

Whatever issues Max used to have with his mechanics seem to be gone, this guy has figured it out. He's a beast of a pitcher now.

I honestly used to hate watching Max pitch because it seemed like he was going to fall down on every throw. It used to bug me.

2 k's and 16 pitches for Max...on to the 2nd inning.

Last edited:
Mine is on FSDPLSH. This was the same channel the game was on this past Friday. Its 707 on my Comcast station.

The schedule has it listed as FSD+ but I don't get any FSD at all. Usually the stream service I use has every game, Fridays was the Padre's announcers, last night was Mario and dumbdumb.

It's early though, I remember a few times where streams took a couple innings to get started.

Seems like this is going to be a long slow game with little offense.

I honestly used to hate watching Max pitch because it seemed like he was going to fall down on every throw. It used to bug me.

Yeah I know what you mean, it's nowhere near as erratic as it once was.

Got stream up now...Padre's announcers have Gary Sinese in the booth, they're giving him credit for Gerko's HR.

Error but I can see how that was a tough throw. He had to throw it in a hurry, and outside the runner.

Back