Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Padres April 13th

I say amputate Davis's leg at the hip. He looks helpless out there/

That poor guy. 2 balls hit right at him and dropped them both. Tigers fan too.

Last edited:
Max having some control issues right now. Walk. Now would be a great time for a DP.

I honestly used to hate watching Max pitch because it seemed like he was going to fall down on every throw. It used to bug me.

Bunning was always falling to his left.

and a nice catch by Davis in left,....he looks to be still rubbing his hammy, groan.

Guess Ausmus is banging his head against the wall for leaving in Davis

He's still rubbing that hammy...we can;t afford to have an OF go down....'cause Don freakin Kelly.

He's still rubbing that hammy...we can;t afford to have an OF go down....'cause Don freakin Kelly.

I've never seen someone clutch and grab their hamstring like that and then 30 seconds later just be fine. Get some heat on it or have the trainer rub it up in the dugout. I'm still worried too.

Back