Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Padres April 13th

That ball would have been gone at CoPa. [Cabrera]

Vmart gets the ribbie instead.

There we go...victor has been the most consistent bat on this team for months now going back to last year

I've never seen someone clutch and grab their hamstring like that and then 30 seconds later just be fine. Get some heat on it or have the trainer rub it up in the dugout. I'm still worried too.

And then to have to run full speed to get to first base, and sprint and make a sliding catch....if we can catch it early, let's treat it early. We have had enough bad luck with injuries this year, no need to push it.

And then to have to run full speed to get to first base, and sprint and make a sliding catch....if we can catch it early, let's treat it early. We have had enough bad luck with injuries this year, no need to push it.

The way our corner of'ers are going down, I'm starting to wonder if Don Fucking Kelly is behind it. Wonder if he's into voodoo or something.

Max already in the 70's for pitch count with no outs in the 4th. Looks like we'll see plenty of the BP today.

Creeping up on 80 pitches in the 4th. Man, we need a ton of runs because the Bullpen is going to do a lot of work today.

Starting to look like this is going to end up being a revolving gas alley pen day with max already near 80 pitches with no outs in the 4th yet...gawd help us all

BY now I bet Enberg wants to pitch Rod through the press box opening and head first into the box seats

And their shitest bat doubles in two awww FFS. One pitch after wimpy to, never fails

Last edited:
Back