Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Indians April 16th

this Axford guy has much better stuff than Perez had for them.

Hope we don't start losing close games again like last year when we were 20-26 in one run games but really bad early in the season if I remember right..

Kelly has to put the ball in play.... Really it is his damn job.... Off to bed... Next stop Cooperstown NY..

Well that was complete horseshit. Glad I missed it.

For a dartmouth grad, Ausmus is proving to be incredibly stupid a lot of the time. All hes done this week is continually piss me off with moronic move after moronic move.

Last edited:
I mean azzmus was billed to be young and aggressive no? tying it up on a squeeze would have been exciting..instead we got a don freaking Kelly K and a weak ass ground out to strand a man on third to end the game...and how does it go?

tigers threaten but do not score waah waah want...booooooring

Last edited:
Back