Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Collins, Moya and Machado

tomdalton22

I just read in an article that KC posted that said these three guys are out of options. I wonder if the Tigers plan to make another trade and have some of these guys on the roster.

Iggy is prob going to make about $3.5M in arbitration. Trade him and use Machado at SS

V-Mart to Boston...Moya as a back up OF and DH

Trade JD, Collins in LF?

Just some random thoughts.

Victor to replace Ortiz? I wonder if DD will work with Detroit.

I just read in an article that KC posted that said these three guys are out of options. I wonder if the Tigers plan to make another trade and have some of these guys on the roster.

Iggy is prob going to make about $3.5M in arbitration. Trade him and use Machado at SS

V-Mart to Boston...Moya as a back up OF and DH

Trade JD, Collins in LF?

Just some random thoughts.

100 loss team in '17.

Fixed that for ya..

I'll be pretty bummed if they trade either Verlaner or Cabrera. Both of those guys are Tigers thru and thru. However, If the Tigers are truly in rebuild mode, do it correctly and trade everyone necessary to tank for 2-3 years. Don't half ass it like the Pistons did, as it will only set you back further. I hate losing, and I doubt ill watch much the next few years if they do have a complete fire sale, but if it results in a team capable of competing/winning the WS in 3-5 years, its worth it. I want to experience a WS in my lifetime, and I feel like the window has def. closed with this current group of players...

Back