Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump wins, but...

I'm watching these protests on CNN; the left wing of the Democratic Party; Michael Moore, Elizabeth Warren...carrying on and bitching about Trump and the Republicans...

What's ironic is...it's the Democratic Party hierarchy that fucked over the left wing of the Democratic Party...Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Hillary Clinton and so forth...rigging shit against Bernie Sanders...the Republicans didn't fuck over the Democratic left wing; they were fucked over internally...

I'm watching these protests on CNN; the left wing of the Democratic Party; Michael Moore, Elizabeth Warren...carrying on and bitching about Trump and the Republicans...

What's ironic is...it's the Democratic Party hierarchy that fucked over the left wing of the Democratic Party...Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Hillary Clinton and so forth...rigging shit against Bernie Sanders...the Republicans didn't fuck over the Democratic left wing; they were fucked over internally...

yeah, it's a pickle.

gotta fight the Clinton Democrats and the GOP.

I think Sanders & Warren are trying to make some concessions to them (the Clinton wing of the party) to at least provide a united front on some issues on paper at least.

Occupy Democrats is reporting the official count is between 700,000 to 900,000.

What is your source for your official count?

I don't see Occupy Democrats source for their official count; but I don't see any motivation at all as to why Occupy Democrats would inflate today's attendance number...

some liberal tweeted it.

Those pink hats with the "ears" - the people wearing them call them pussy hats; but the media won't say that...they're calling them pink hats...

What a bunch of pussies.

This
s-l300.jpg
is some cool ass shit that I think lefty libs should start wearing to all the anti-Trump rallies.

It combines the pink pussyhat and the Che commie t-shirt all in one - very economical way to make a hell of a lot of statements.

Bernie Sanders would be proud.

Last edited:
true... but at least now the largest shareholders and executives in our nation's great gun and ammo manufacturers will be able to pay cash for their kids' out-of-state tuition at UM.

And if they store it properly, gun nuts should still have sufficient ammo stockpiled for when our next Democratic president comes to office.

haven't you been paying attention? gun sales skyrocketed and gunmakers printed money under Obama. People buy guns when they fear gun control. Sales will likely be flat or even down under Trump.

I thought that in the beginning but it seems like more and more of the "I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting against Hillary" crowd have been getting increasingly more defensive and/or excited about Trump. I don't know if it was that they were embarrassed to admit they really liked Trump or they're just doubling down on 'I hate liberals', but I'm seeing it more and more in my circles.

I think it also has something to do with the fact that they voted against Hillary while accepting that Hillary was going to win anyway - many of them didn't believe Trump had a chance of winning the election. Maybe now they're emboldened by having voted for the winning team.

haven't you been paying attention? gun sales skyrocketed and gunmakers printed money under Obama. People buy guns when they fear gun control. Sales will likely be flat or even down under Trump.

Time to market to liberals who need to stock up and defend themselves from the very well-armed conservatives.

Time to market to liberals who need to stock up and defend themselves from the very well-armed conservatives.

So freaking werid how conservative think liberals do not have weapons to defend themselves. I hope to never have to use a weapon but I have them if needed . I mean 3+ more million voted for Clinton over Orange Jesus so who knows maybe we have more guns then the right thinks. Target shooting is fun.

So freaking werid how conservative think liberals do not have weapons to defend themselves. I hope to never have to use a weapon but I have them if needed . I mean 3+ more million voted for Clinton over Orange Jesus so who knows maybe we have more guns then the right thinks. Target shooting is fun.

You still on that 3m shtick? That's California. Look at the map and you'll clearly see America voted for Trump. The red is just oozing..

:nod:

I didn't realize Liberals had guns.

Last edited:
The stock market is down a little bit.

They're saying it's because Kellyanne Conway got into an argument with Chuck Todd on television during the weekend over the facts and the alternate facts regarding the crowd size at the Trump inauguration.

3+ more million voted for Clinton so maybe liberals have more guns than the right thinks. I don't see the connection. Have you been sniffing glue again?

3+ more million voted for Clinton so maybe liberals have more guns than the right thinks. I don't see the connection. Have you been sniffing glue again?

There you go again being disrespectful like always when someone answers a question on this board.. your a clueless individual like always .

If it could ever be determined I'd bet that liberals have more illegal guns than conservatives. See Chicago.

You still on that 3m shtick? That's California. Look at the map and you'll clearly see America voted for Trump. The red is just oozing..

:nod:

I didn't realize Liberals had guns.

Nothing but the facts unlike the party of the right .. let's see the last 3 elections the gop has won the presidential palace because of gerrymandering and politics. Can't win legitimately so rig it with hanging chads ,Supreme court agendas , and laws like citizen United !!! Novel concept righty's >>>>>>>

MAKE IT EASIER FOR EVERYONE TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Yeah no liberal I know has ever wanted to take anyones guns.. that is just a right wing talking point. We just want common sense laws that protect people .. nothing wrong with that .

Last edited:
Nothing but the facts unlike the party of the right .. let's see the last 3 elections the gop has won the presidential palace because of gerrymandering and politics. Can't win legitimately so rig it with laws like citizen United !!!
Yeah no liberal I know has ever wanted to take anyones guns.. that is just a right wing talking point. We just want common sense laws that protect people .. nothing wrong with that .

Never had a gun myself.. Never even touched one. Not all conservatives are okay with all gun laws. My point is if there was a popular vote that was law the candidates would just spend time in the big 4. So weather you agree with the law or not .. Trump won legit.

Back