Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Illinois v Michigan Hoops Thread 1/21/17

tinselwolverine

I guess the folks who would normally start the hoops threads are busy today. Starting this thread with about eight minutes left in the first half.

Its Werid everytime we play decent defense and or the other team stuggles on offense we struggle on offense :/

Right on Q Mark Donal sets a moving screen and gets beat badly on defense. Sigh :/
Or was that Teske ?

Last edited:
Missed 3 free throws in last 2 minutes now damn it all, and we can't make layups now ..

Last edited:
Come on zak don't force it on offense .. missed 2 shots in a row then made a three which we needed . 34-24 at half..

Last edited:
I have to hand it to DJ. He's really improved since earlier in the year.

I just had a thought. Are we wearing blue because we want to be blue collar? Maybe a jab at Illinois?

A tad sloppy on last few offensive sets. Need to stop running into each other.

Last edited:
Robinson not having a good game. . Great move by Moe on his hoop.

Last edited:
Back