Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 8

Um #2 team in the land

In the rankings at least. 1st time since 2006. It feels good and I will enjoy it. Its been a long long time. Oh, and I want to kill MSU 80-0.

Last edited:
Just goes to show that if OSU can lose to PSU, Michigan could lose to MSU, Maryland, Iowa, and/or Indiana. Don't get complacent! No mercy!

Just goes to show that if OSU can lose to PSU, Michigan could lose to MSU, Maryland, Iowa, and/or Indiana. Don't get complacent! No mercy!

This is coaching all the way. It is the coaches job to make sure of non complacency towards a team that has had your number since 2008. No matter their record, you, as a player, should be wanting to kill in a non-death sort of way.

It is quite pathetic when a QB has over 800yds of total offense. Burn your defensive gameplan and fire yourself.

Oklahoma 66 Texas Tech 59.

Sooner 854 total yards of offense.
Red Raiders 854 total yards of offense.

Defense wtf is that?

Last edited:
Osu game replaying at the bar. I won't be here long enough to watch it all but I caught the highlights on sportscenter the blocked fg prob should have been a penalty on psu but I'll take the no call

Seriously how the hell did OSU lose to them?

I was thinking it was possible (but no way I'd have predicted it).

2nd road game in a row... those are always tricky.

or as old abcd would call it: 2 : 2 Rd Gme.

Last edited by a moderator:
curious to see what twisted mental acrobatics the morons who write for 11 Warriors come up with to justify keeping Ohio State #1 and bashing us in their "power rankings"

I wonder if jwlco will rush to post it as quickly as he does each week?

Last edited by a moderator:
Osu game replaying at the bar. I won't be here long enough to watch it all but I caught the highlights on sportscenter the blocked fg prob should have been a penalty on psu but I'll take the no call

Was there offsides? Announcers addressed the player who jumped. He can jump as long as he does not use one of his teammates backs which he didn't as was shown.
Now there was pass interference on the next o$u drive that was missed

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Never laughed so heartily on a Saturday night.

Craig Robinson - Darryl from The Office at Comedy Works was great!

Was there offsides? Announcers addressed the player who jumped. He can jump as long as he does not use one of his teammates backs which he didn't as was shown.
Now there was pass interference on the next o$u drive that was missed

I'm pretty sure part of the leaping rule is not landing on another player. I couldn't hear the announcers but imo it could have been called a penalty. Who cares no flag no foul. Was nice to see them go down.

Regardless of the no-call on the PI, it should have never come down to that one play. Period. They screwed themselves last night, can't blame it on the refs.

I really wanted us to meet in Columbus both undefeated. Oh well.

Back