Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Forbes

Sbee

Makes the spurs roster, had a good preseason, shot 50% from 3. Good for him

Makes the spurs roster, had a good preseason, shot 50% from 3. Good for him

Saw that today, caught me off guard. Very happy for him He was one of the most pleasureable players ive watched in years.

Is he still sniffing his fingers every play?
I'm sure there will be a thread about that on a spurs message board soon. There are now 3 guys from last year's team on NBA rosters and Costello still has a chance. Happy for them all but it makes it harder to believe that we lost in the 1st round. Too bad Goins got hurt, if he didn't, we would have likely won a close game and everyone would complain that we didn't play DD enough minutes

I'm sure there will be a thread about that on a spurs message board soon. There are now 3 guys from last year's team on NBA rosters and Costello still has a chance. Happy for them all but it makes it harder to believe that we lost in the 1st round. Too bad Goins got hurt, if he didn't, we would have likely won a close game and everyone would complain that we didn't play DD enough minutes

Wait are you pinning that loss all on Davis or am I reading this wrong?

Wait are you pinning that loss all on Davis or am I reading this wrong?
Not just him but we couldn't guard a stretch 4 and a 5 that could hit the 3. I think Goins could have been the guy to check Upshaw had he not gotten hurt.

Bryn made his debut, got 4 minutes, didn't shoot, realized his dream of playing in the NBA. DD played 12 minutes, 3 pts.

Back