Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 81 Tigers vs. indians July 2, 2017

Well was there today, stayed the whole 9 and must say up until the 9th it was the most boring worst game I've ever been to as for the quality of the team JD looked bored in the OF watching JV throw all those balls and serve up all the gopher balls..was so very unimpressed with JV, part of me wonder if he can't wait to get to LA

Honestly it was so uninspiring and lethargic I just don't even know what else to say..team is checked out and so am I and the rest the the crowd in attendance today, the Indian fans were louder than we were..we just didn't care, we take on the demeanor of the team and manager.. meh..on the bright not a single traffic jam there or back, first time ever for that

Last edited:
Considering their bloated payroll, this is probably one of the worst Tigers teams overall in my lifetime. I pegged them to finish ~.500 pre-season, but firesale or not, they look like a team that could finish with 90+ losses. I go a few/several games now, w/o bothering to check on how they are doing. That hasn't happened since the early 00s. Just a token All-Star like Fulmer as well. Near future looks very bleak again, nothing to get excited about.

I could handle this, had the franchise had gotten a WSC ring or two out of their contending teams years, instead of being embarrassingly drubbed or swept out of winning one in the postseason.

Pre-season football is only a month away.

Last edited:
JV...his shitty pitching is fucking the Tigers on the field and in the potential trade market.

4.96 ERA and a 1.52 WHIP

Nothing personal but damn JD needs to change his walk up music,
every day I'm hustlin
every day I'm hustlin
every day I'm hustlin

Just the one line repeated doesn't do it, it just sounds bad

July 4th game vs. Giants is at 1pm.
Anyone able to post the game thread with lineup a big thankyou.

I'll be at the beach today, all day and night not having a care in the world about the tigers.

Back