Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

DET TV Broadcast Ranked 29th

I have only heard a few broadcasts from other teams. I think Gibby has the best things to contribute but his delivery is TERRIBLE. I don't mind Mario. Not a big fan of Rod Allen but he is OK I guess.

I actually like Rod and Mario as a team...always have. And I think Gibby is just awful. You are correct, his delivery is terrible and he always sounds like a guy who'd rather be doing anything else....which doesn't make much sense since we always view Gibby as this fiery, passionate guy, but his voice does not match that at all.

Are you sure that's not just because when they're talking Hawk Harrelson isn't?

Flatware clattering in a garbage disposal is also engaging in that situation.

Radio. Not TV. The one where you only listen, rather than listen and see as well.

Back