Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 94 Tigers vs. royals July 20, 2017

This is sad. Please someone stand up and fire Ausmus after this game.

Nicholas Castellanos set the tone with that lead off side arm crap. Thanks hump a lump

I turned it in when we were down 8-0. Sounds like Fulmer just didn't have it tonight. Bats Finally going tonight.

Last edited:
I turned it in when we were down 8-0. Sounds like Fulmer just didn't have it tonight. Bats Finally going tonight.

The first inning was a straight up defensive clown show errors all over the damn place fulmer got flustered

McCann strikes out with runners on first and third and one out .. it so pisses me off when we fail to get that runner home with 1 out .. it seems we are awful at it.

Damn he stinks ..

Last edited:
What a waste

1st and 2nd and no outs and we fail,fail, fail to get anymore runs.

How much McCant could a McCant hit if a McCant could hit can't

I just dislike McCann. Cant put my finger on why but he bugs me. He can throw guys out I will give him that but I just does not frames pitches well. Not sure if he calls the game or the bench does ..

Shot in the dark but Bell should get a chance to start

Edit: 5 seconds later bomb lol

Last edited:
Freaking take first 2 games of the series and jackass Rod Allen said with Verlander and Fulmer going it sets the Tigers up to take the series .. thanks for the jinx Rod!!!

I just dislike McCann. Cant put my finger on why but he bugs me. He can throw guys out I will give him that but I just does not frames pitches well. Not sure if he calls the game or the bench does ..

His bat is just too damn weak for my liking he is not a good choice for a long term solution at the postion

Wish the Tigers would adapt like other teams .

Adjust defense you jackasses !!!!

Last edited:
Back