Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 94 Tigers vs. royals July 20, 2017

Guess I can change the channel again. This Tiger team is less fun then the 2004 and 2005 teams. I wish they would change mangers and get a real ass kicker in the dugout.

It's obvious to all of us something is wrong with miggy. I don't know if it's a injury, lack of interest, overweight, underweight, drugs,,girls, his family in his country or anything. . But something is wrong. Playing out of it hasn't worked yet this year.. why not sit him again for 15 or more days ?

It's obvious to all of us something is wrong with miggy. I don't know if it's a injury, lack of interest, overweight, underweight, drugs,,girls, his family in his country or anything. . But something is wrong. Playing out of it hasn't worked yet this year.. why not sit him again for 15 or more days ?

His country is a mess and I think it's taking a huge toll on him, those videos he put out over the break about being tired of paying ransoms were very concerning and I hope MLB is trying to get involved to help in anyway they can, his mind doesn't appear to be on baseball to me, he looks checked out a lot lately. I would not even be surprised if he's contemplating early retirement ala Barry Calvin

Last edited:
It still bugs me that the Tigers possible have a better record since 2005 then the other members in the divison and yet Kc, Chicago are the teams with the rings.Heck even Minnesota has a 2 rings since 1984.

Last edited:

It's his back. Did you see that game with his walk off walk? and the players started to run up to him and he stiffened up standing straight as a board and they pretty much just touched him on the shoulders, light touch or rub on his back instead of the usual more rough housing of a walk off.
Add in the emotional anguish of worrying about his mom and family in Venezuelan, the clubhouse that we have no idea what goes on, how bad it is, like a tomb, or guys just keeping quiet with the impending doom of who is next to be traded with this salary dump.

and fuck Al Avila, and dumb asses who won't believe that is what they are doing. Chris Ilitch sure has alot to do with that too. and motor mouth Al double speaks to the Tigers beat reporters and they lick his balls.
Get so pissed at this shit.

Last edited:
I'm getting tired of Al Avila running his mouth and think he needs to just stfu already and do whatever else he is going to do and not say another gd word

Last edited:
Did our dipshit catcher k again with a chance to plate runs with less then 2 outs ?

Weekend games in minnesota with more 8:10 starts and shit head announcers like bert blyleven.

Sundays game at 2:10 if anyone can post the game thread with lineup, thanks in advance.

We need center fielder who knows how to run the right route to the ball. Yikes.

Last edited:
I think brad was very close to putting Avila into pitch, I think he should have, I would have liked to have seen how he did

Last edited:
The sooner this rebuild gets underway the better, at this point it's just twisting knives

One more thing real quick, that big doofus Castellanos was 0-5 tonight after swinging for the downs all night long after his recent two HR game, figured he'd do that..big doofus, 15 friggen errors this year to, good lord

Ok now I'm ready for bed

Last edited:
Back