Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Why hasn't Tinsel posted a poll in a while?

Why hasn't tinsel posted a poll in a while?

• He don't know how

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • they are against his religion

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • he's out of ideas

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to post polls and I want to post a lighthearted one now but for some reason I can't figure it out. Something may have changed or maybe I just forgot how to do it-I recall the new poll link used to appear with the new thread lake but it doesn't seem to be appearing for me now.

Can anybody walk me through the instructions here?

Thanks.

I used to post polls and I want to post a lighthearted one now but for some reason I can't figure it out. Something may have changed or maybe I just forgot how to do it-I recall the new poll link used to appear with the new thread lake but it doesn't seem to be appearing for me now.

Can anybody walk me through the instructions here?

Thanks.

Post new thread and scroll down. You'll see the option to make a poll.

Thanks; yes, I saw it and clicked on "Yes," but windows aren't appearing to post poll options...how do I get them to populate...?

God-fuckin'-damn, man.

You have to click the poll option, type out your subject line and some text for your post, like "select one" or "discuss." THEN you click "submit"... THEN the fields to type in the poll options pop up.

I believe it posts a blank thread immediately, so you have to type your poll options quickly or people will post things like "Durrrr it says 'poll' but there are no options. I am confused."

God-fuckin'-damn, man.

You have to click the poll option, type out your subject line and some text for your post, like "select one" or "discuss." THEN you click "submit"... THEN the fields to type in the poll options pop up.

I believe it posts a blank thread immediately, so you have to type your poll options quickly or people will post things like "Durrrr it says 'poll' but there are no options. I am confused."

Right.

The last time I posted a poll, there was a "New Poll" link along with the "New Thread" link.

You did the poll question, The pole choices and the first post of the thread and submitted them all at once.

That's changed a little and I didn't know why one would submit anything before making the poll options.

But I got it now, thanks for your concern.

Back