Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Rays 7-3-16 Game 82

Toronto beating the crap out of cleveland 10 - 0 in the 6th.

13 - 1 in the 7th,

Last edited:
Wow nice heads up base running unexpected way to tie it up, great job Kinsler!

Shame Pelfrey isn't in line for the win, but I'm sure he doesn't care

Last edited:
Almost a great diving catch from Tampa, but almost only counts in horseshoes and hand granades tigers 3-1

Why pinch hit for Moy?? WTF Brad, you didn't like the lefty-righty match up? I get that Aviles will be a defensive replacement, but leave the better stick in there to hit, you moron.

Why pinch hit for Moy?? WTF Brad, you didn't like the lefty-righty match up? I get that Aviles will be a defensive replacement, but leave the better stick in there to hit, you moron.

Brad is kind of a tool

Man, Shane Greene looks good out of the pen. Wonder if we could bet a bag a balls and a can of pine tar for Mark Lowe at the trading deadline.

Kinsler joins Frank Robinson, Hank Aaron, Joe Morgan, Willie Mays, Derek Jeter, Paul Molitor, Bo Jackson, George Brett, Barry Bonds, and is the 40th player in Major League Baseball history to achieve 200 home runs, 1,000 runs, 1,600 hits and 200 stolen bases.

Back