Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Indians 7-6-2016 Game 85

tigermud

Tigers (44-40)

Kinsler, 2B
Maybin, CF
Miggy, 1B
VMart, DH
Castellanos, 3B
Upton, LF
Moya, RF
Salty, C
Iggy, SS

P: Fulmer 8-2 (2.17)

Indians (51-32)

Santana, 1B
Kipnis, 2B
Lindor, SS
Napoli, DH
Ramirez. LF
Chisenhall, RF
Uribe, 3B
Naquin, CF
Gimenez, C

P: Tomlin 9-1 (3.21)

Game Notes

The Tigers have lost all 11 meetings to the tribe this year thus far. The offense has been completely dominated by Cleveland pitching while the tigers pitching has been a complete disaster. If anyone can stop the bleeding perhaps it's fulmer who has been fantastic, of course the Tigers will still need to score runs though.

Farmer was sent back down after last nights game making his most recent call up last less than 24 hours, musical pen chairs with these Tigers, Parnell back up again. They should have sent Sanchez and Lowe down after last night also.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/mlb/tigers/2016/07/06/detroit-tigers-bobby-parnell/86747052/

http://www.mlive.com/tigers/index.ssf/2016/07/detroit_tigers_gameday_michael_11.html

Last edited:
Day game after a night game. Surprised the whole starting lineup isn't sitting. Ausmus could have challenged Tito to an old fashioned 3 on 3 backyard game, pitchers hand out.

tigers bats easy out after easy out really making em work 17 pitches for tomlin for the first two innings

This team is absolutely unwatchable vs Cleveland. I've never seen such a Jekyll and Hyde

First pitch double followed by a clown show play on defense that gets him to third to start the bottom of the second, sac fly 1-0 already Cleveland, this game is already over, this team is flat with no engery and a straight up embarrassment getting swept in four straight series to the tribe. Moya is a friggen joke of and outfielder

Tomlin will prolly throw a perfect game today tiger bats look like complelete shit

I don't know if I've ever seen a team dominate another so badly this is rediclous

Last edited:
Of course not...can't catch a break againts this f'n team

I'm outta here

I swear Dan and Jim said that Cleveland used their challenge earlier and now they challenged again?

Back