Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Blue Jays 7-9-2016 game 88

tigermud

Detroit 45-42

Kinsler, 2b
Maybin, cf
Miggy, 1b
Vmart, DH
Nick, 3b
Upton, LF
Moya, RF
Salty, c
Romine, ss

P: Boyd

Jays 50-39

Carrera, LF
Donaldson, DH
encarnacion, 1b
Martin, c
Tulo, ss
Pillar, cf
Lake, RF
Travis, 2b
Barney, 3b

P: Sanchez

Last edited:
Jays Sanchez strikes out the side in the first although it was encouraging to at least see the bats make him throw strikes and IMO the strike 3 call on maybin was bullshit...given Boyd today and our Sanchez tomorrow I give the odds of the tigers not losing all four of these in Toronto ZERO percent chance and they'll go into the break at 45-44 which is a huge disappointment...start selling!

Why in the fuck would Victor try tagging up???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Slowest guy on the team tries to score on a liner to left and the tigers run themselves out of bases loaded no outs...and that high pitch is not a f'n strike these damn umps

Last edited:
this ump certainly has a strange zone. Salty should have been k'd, but gets a walk.

Imagine how big that inning could have been if not for stupid base running again

Bases loaded twice and romine playing because Ausmus wants to give Iggy a day off before the all-star break. Brain dead Tigers' management.

Slowest guy on the team tries to score on a liner to left and the tigers run themselves out of bases loaded no outs...and that high pitch is not a f'n strike these damn umps

It did take a really good throw to get Victor. Ball was right on the front of the plate in the air. It all most landed on Victor's foot.

Ayyyyyyyy Romine!!!

4e7fd70967af4f531faac6f83c73c1ac.gif

Bases loaded twice and romine playing because Ausmus wants to give Iggy a day off before the all-star break. Brain dead Tigers' management.

I'm going to throw this out there. Should the Tigers not make the play offs. at what point, if any do/will they make a change? IE is he good for the season?

Gameday strike zone box shows home plate ump called two strikes as balls to devon travis.

If it was any other field I'd probably bitch, but this field is still like concrete and I still don't trust Iggy's shins to hold up.

I'm going to throw this out there. Should the Tigers not make the play offs. at what point, if any do/will they make a change? IE is he good for the season?

If they don't make the playoffs he should be gone at the end of the season.
That would be too late for me with everything we have witnessed with this neophyte manager. A rookie manager managing a veteran team.

I am more frustrated...sick and tired, bitter, and twisted with each game since the end of 2013.

Back