Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Blue Jays 7-9-2016 game 88

If it was any other field I'd probably bitch, but this field is still like concrete and I still don't trust Iggy's shins to hold up.

I'm not sure which is worse the outfield or the infield grass. The infielders are playing on the dirt,
or .... and I can't remember if there is only squares around the bags at first, second, and third?
But still, so he has until next Thursday to rest his shins.

edit...At a friends and don't have the game.

Last edited:
Does Clark do anything as 3rd base coach??? He didn't signal anything to Salty as he was coming to 3rd and there wasn't even a throw and Salty needlessly slid. Clark just stood there the entire time and never made any kind of motion to Salty to ease up.

Heart of the order just let Sanchez off the hook and probably got him another inning. What was that a 5 pitch inning????

Did Miggy not see that throw from Nick???? His reaction on the bounce was odd.

Unfortunate error for Nick.

I am more frustrated...sick and tired, bitter, and twisted with each game since the end of 2013.

Funny you say that, just yesterday as the tigers were down 6-0 in the 9th and Gibson is sitting there talking about a come back laying out thoughts on who could do what and how they might still be able to come back..my first thought was shut up Gibson it's over already..second thought was I remember a time when I Thougt that way all the time also, never gave up, believed until the last out, what happened...when did I stop being that person? For me it was the 2012 World Series turning one of the worst world series offensive performances in history, then yup 2013 Boston...another crap ass offensive performance in Baltimore and its sick tired,bitter twisted city for me also... that and all the years of Lions taking its toll I'm sure didn't help either.

Last edited:
That bum was never much good when he was a tiger..typical

Lettuce gets his dumb ass thrown out at second on a ground ball to 3rd trying to time moving to third after the throw..more tiger base blundering

Last edited:
Haha! Anyone notice the bat boy standing right in front of Maybin and he launches the bat to the dugout. Poor kid :D

I see Grilli stills sweats like a whore in church when he's on the mound

Two ex tigers responsible for both blue jay runs today thus far

Miggy sure has been quiet lately, vmart with a huge blast to right center tigers retake the lead for the next pen man up to blow it

So is kza ton still on pace to break the single season k record?

Two ex tigers responsible for both blue jay runs today thus far

Miggy sure has been quiet lately, vmart with a huge blast to right center tigers retake the lead for the next pen man up to blow it

Also an ex tiger responsible for giving us back the last one

Anyone confident Justin Wilson doesn't give it right back?

Back