Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals 7-17-16 Game 92

Fucking Maybin just bailed the clown out. Swinging 2-0 when he's clearly rattled?????

dumb f'n luck Maybin hits into a 6-4-3 dp with bases loaded and 1 out.

Fulmer's through eight IP for the first time in his big-league career. He's at 95 pitches. Has gone 100+pitches just 4 times.

Nick is mashing today! Too bad we got dick out of our 3 and 4 hitters so far.

Nick smashed a changeup,
Upton lets 2 go by for strikes, ball, fouls it back, again, chases one low and away,
Tigers 2 for 10 risp.

Home plate ump letting both catchers use him by pulling catchers mitt into the strike zone for called strikes today.

We would have had a sweep if it wasn't for Brandon Inge night yesterday.

Fucking Inge

Tigers beat royals walkoff Bomb Salty,
Fulmer great 8 inn, 5 K's,
Castellanos 3 XBH's,
Kinsler/Maybin/Iggy 2Hits each,
TigersVictoryCigar!!!

I remember that Inge HOF thread back on the ESPN board. That had some of the funniest posts ever in that thing. Wish it was archived.

That was great wasn't it. I tried saving some threads from espn and that was one.
Once they closed/abandoned the forums, all was lost.

Checked save emails and the team notes thread when I transferred links over to first/Monster's Detroit forum. Not here.

Last edited:
Great win. Man Dickerson calls a great Homer on yhe radio !!! What a bomb.. hope it's the start of a long winning streak. Low average guys like Salty are ok bench guys as long as they can run into a dinger every now and then.. take a series from kc. Nice series win.

Back