Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins 7-19-16 Game 94

Nice work offense . SANCHEZ finally pitches ok and you Guys are still on all star break...maddening team.

Last edited:
Well that is probably that. Better win tomorrow. Losing a series to the twins at home would be a bad thing.

Frustrating way to start this series hitting wise . Thankfully we won yesterday.

Bruce Rondon has given up a HR in 3 of his last 4 appearances (including tonight).

maybe it will get ausmus fired before the end of the year.

I understand that everyone hates Ausmus and likes to blame him for the Tigers woes. That said...the Tigers pitching staff is 12th in ERA. The offense is 7th in OPS and in runs scored and the Tigers have the 7th best record in the AL.

To me the biggest problem with the Tigers is they can't pitch.

Can one of you do the game thread for Wednesday?

I won't be home until later in the evening.

I understand that everyone hates Ausmus and likes to blame him for the Tigers woes. That said...the Tigers pitching staff is 12th in ERA. The offense is 7th in OPS and in runs scored and the Tigers have the 7th best record in the AL.

To me the biggest problem with the Tigers is they can't pitch.

What I said was for ausmus to just take the guy out before the inning starts. Don't give him a chance to fade. Sanchez did and not many of the relievers can come in with runners on base.

Worst offense game of the year..just horrible..GD soft tosing lefties just continue to perplex a heavy right handed hitting lineup all the time it's just wall head smashing

Last edited:
I agree we need the pencil in the eyeball gif for this offensive shit show.

Last edited:
Or maybe they can just manage to get another hit..4 hits in the series after two games my o my

Poor Sanchez . K's 10 and the offense goes into snooze zone..

Hey our 2nd hit !!!???

Holy crap Miggy batting .285 on the season. Man that seems just odd :/

Back