Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins 7-19-16 Game 94

Nick don't help him out :/ man the one pitch he whiffed at was so far outside.

Last edited:
McCann our shitty hitting catcher k's

Lets let a .201 hitter bat brad :/

Why not pinch hit with salty much bigger home run threat gawd Brad is such a dink

Brad is such a poor manager it's not even funny. Look Mccann and Salty are both shitty hitting catchers. But he has to at least go for the Homer over Jose ?
I would have pinch hit for Mccann but for sure he had to pinch hit Salty for jose after not using him for Mccann.

Last edited:
McCant can't hit RHP, why didn't assmus pinch hit Saltalamacchia?

Booooooo Brad your such an assclown

94PvO.gif

Last edited:
Brad the deer in the headlights manager. He is so uninspiring with his body demeanor, and decisions. I think KC or someone mentioned sometimes it feels like he is trying to get fired.

Anibal Sanchez: Take this with a grain of salt, but he did what he should?ve against an awful Twins team.

Tigers bullpen not named Rondon: Alex Wilson, Kyle Ryan, and Mark Lowe gave Detroit 2 1/3 scoreless innings.

Tigers offense: Facing the Twins, Detroit couldn?t drive in a run in eight innings, and they had just one hit to show for their efforts in that time. James McCann had the only hit, a single, and there were two walks drawn.

Bruce Rondon: Gave up five runs (two charged to Sanchez) in two-thirds of an inning, including a two-run homer in the seventh.

STATS AND INFO:
Anibal Sanchez struck out 10-or-more batters in a game for the 12th time in his career and the first time since May 24, 2015 against the Astros.
This start was the first time since May 14 that Sanchez got through three straight innings without surrendering a run.
Tonight was the first time this season that Sanchez had gone six innings or more, allowed three runs or less, and not allowed a homer in the same start.

Mark Lowe has given up one run in the last 3 2/3 innings, with back-to-back scoreless innings for the first time since May 17-23 when he had four straight clean outings across four frames.

Between May 29 and July 5 ? spanning 12 games and 10 2/3 innings pitched ? Lowe had given up 19 runs on 24 hits. He?d walked four, struck out only six, and given up six homers in that time. In the last three games he has four strikeouts and no walks. Too small for even a small sample size but between those two scoreless stretches, it?s truly incredible just how bad Lowe has been ? allowing for the argument that he may not yet be back.

McCann has a .403 OPS vs rhp in over 100+ at bats

Salty has a .835 OPS vs rhp in over 100+ at bats

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nice work brad . Did your computer tell you that McCann is hitting

.167/.211/.202/.413 (before tonight's great stats).
Verses rhp.

Or did you forget .
I guess you thought he was due you dick wad.

Last edited:
McCann has a .403 OPS vs rhp in over 100+ at bats

Salty has a .835 OPS vs rhp in over 100+ at bats

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Its offical. Brad is trying to get fired. No manager let's McCann bat looking at those numbers unless you want to be fired.

Will any Detroit sports reporter dare ask him why he didn't pinch hit Salty for Mccann?

8 of salty's 9 dingers are off rhp.

.212/.358/.478./.835 verses rhp. Seems lIke ths perect spot for a pinch hit Brad?.

Back