Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

25 Best Players to play for the Pistons

biggunsbob

http://hoopshabit.com/2016/08/18/detroit-pistons-25-best-play-pistons/2/

Just hit the next to read on each.

25. Fred Schaus.
24. Antonio Mcdyess.
23. Mel Hitchens.
22. Jerry Stackhouse.
21. Andre Drummond.
20. Jon Barry.
19. Kelly Tripucka.
18. Andy Phillip.
17. Rasheed Wallace.
16. Richard Hamilton.
15. Tayshaun Prince.
14. Bill Laimbeer.
13.Adrian Dantley,
12. Gene Shue.
11. Bailey Howell.
10. Dennis Rodman.
09. Dave Bing.
08 Larry Foust.
07. Bob Lanier.
06. George Yardley.
05. Joe Dumars.
04. Chauncey Billups.
03. Grant Hill.
02. Ben Wallace.
01. Isiah Thomas.

The guy missed alot of players Rick Mahorn, and Jon Salley , john Long, Bob Mcadoo , vinnie Johnson off the top of my head are all better then Barry.

Last edited:
I'm trying really hard to figure out how Antonio Mcdyess is on this list. He was okay, but nothing special in his time with the pistons.

I understand the love for Ben Wallace considering he was the first piece acquired in those great Pistons teams....but #2? That's insane. Over Grant Hill? Laughably insane.

I think frankly even Thomas over Hill is arguable. Grant's time with the Pistons wasn't super long and the teams stunk but Grant was one of the best couple of players in the NBA during that period. For me I would probably put Hill ahead of Thomas even though Thomas was the best player on some great teams. It's close though.

Lanier is too low. He should be no worse than 2. The guy was dominating. Eh, young people.

Last edited:
I think both bing and Lanier should be top 5. There is also a case for Rodman being moved up on the list a few spots. That guy was amazing at getting rebounds and playing defense

Back