Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

High school football back tonight

biggunsbob

This weekend and next alot of games will be on Thursday instead of Friday .

Byron center 49-35 over Forest Hills Northern breaking a 5 game losing streak to them to tie the overall series at 5-5. BC lead 22-0 after one only to see FHN real off 4 td drives in a row to tie the game at 29-29. BC responded to take 35-29 lead and just had to much depth for FHN. Fun game but no real defense.

Zeeland west holds off cedar springs 14-9 in a game that is interesting to me with ZW losing 22 guys from last year's state title juggernaut team . Maybe BC has a shot in ok green.

wow... Brother Rice sucks now. I just looked them up... last year was the first sub 0.500 season for them in more than 30 years (!!!)

and last week they got demolished by UD of all teams, 34 to 0 or something like that.

Well Caledonia had to score 4 fourth quarter td' s to thriller at grand valley states field 55-52. Nice come from behind win after losing a bunch of starters on last seasonz 5-4 team . The jv players were shutout 6 times last season . Hope they can keep winning but I think five wins will be a miracle with this schedule .I think they will be 4-2 heading into that tough last three game strech..

http://highschoolsports.mlive.com/n...enton-in-season-opener-at-grand-valley-state/

@Grand rapids Christian.
Holland west Ottawa.
Rockford.
@ Grand rapids Kenowa hills.
Grand Haven.
@ Hudsonville.
@ Grandville.
East Kentwood.

Last edited:
9/1/16

Zeeland west best muskegon Mona shores in muskegon 32-28 in a thriller . Mona shores td pass called out of bounds as time expires. I guess they just reload after losing 22 seniors lol :/

Last edited:
Back