Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I love LEGO's!!!

Wow. I just saw the first photo of Lou Anna K. Simon. She looks as dykie as most hairy legged lesbian I graduated with from Michigan in 1985.

I doubt Michael Schlissel ridicules MSU for a below average academic reputation, is condescending toward MSU students who didn't get accepted to Michigan, or comments frequently about the MSU fan bases' loutish behavior. And I doubt Lou Anna K. Simon has a deep seeded pervasive attitude toward Michigan.

I think this crap is limited to the interwebs.

I will say though, that Lou Anna K. Simon sure looks like she could handle a tractor and clean a pool, though...

you can tell that from the first photo of her? Amazing!

Lou Anna Simon has done a good job filling in the big shoes of her predecessor. I know it was a matter of pride for all Spartans when Peter McPherson accepted the Bush Administration's request to serve, and oversee the reconstruction of Iraq. All Spartans can also look with pride on that shining beacon of Democracy he helped create in the Middle East. MSU know-how put into practice!

Iraq is a failed state because your guy pulled out too soon. shocking that a community organizer who took his foreign policy advice from a speechwriter got it completely wrong.

you can tell that from the first photo of her? Amazing!

Ha, ha...I failed to include "I've seen" and posted without it. Thought to go back and add it but I figured everybody would get the gist, and besides, it is kind of funny.

Massive coaching blunders lose the game all by themselves. Biggest issue in this case was that our punter didn't field the snap cleanly, and that had nothing to do with the playcall. you're a crackpot

Really? Yo don't think having 6 more blockers back there would have allowed the punter to at least be able to pick the ball back up before he got hit? It how about the six extra guys that would have had a chance to fall on the loose ball or even tackle Legend Watts-Jackson? It was a total brain fart by Jesus Harbaugh and he lost the game for his team, period. Of course he then threw his players under the bus after whining and crying about the refs like te little bitch he is.

Really? Yo don't think having 6 more blockers back there would have allowed the punter to at least be able to pick the ball back up before he got hit? It how about the six extra guys that would have had a chance to fall on the loose ball or even tackle Legend Watts-Jackson? It was a total brain fart by Jesus Harbaugh and he lost the game for his team, period. Of course he then threw his players under the bus after whining and crying about the refs like te little bitch he is.

Were talking about someone who never sniffed a football field or the interest of girls in HS, for openers.

Last edited:
:no: I know. It's why I had to go to UM instead of MSU. I peaked later in life.

You were forced to go to Michigan because you couldn't get girls to talk to you? It's interesting that losers like you think that everyone who got a piece of ass in high school never did any better. Here's a little advice - if your "peak" is being a hateful keyboard warrior picking fights on the internet (and losing them), you probably shouldn't go around bragging about it. Maybe you did peak in high school and you just don't realize your peak is most people's valley.

No, he's just an asshole, not an angry person. Assholes are generally content.

Last edited:
Ha, ha...I failed to include "I've seen" and posted without it. Thought to go back and add it but I figured everybody would get the gist, and besides, it is kind of funny.

yeah, I thought it was kinda funny too and figured you might find it funny or at least wouldn't be offended by cracking a joke about it.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I forgot to include that assholes don't think they're assholes.

you're taking the side of a guy who has nothing but contempt for you, your school and anything associated with it because I have different political beliefs from you and I'm the asshole? Maybe it's because I tend to have the facts on my side and that greatly upsets you. You're right that assholes don't think they're assholes, you just have it wrong about which one of us is the asshole, asshole.

Last edited:
She does look like your typical hairy legged lesbian Michigan coed though, doesn't she?

not the patchouli wearing, hippy hanging around the quad smoking pot and listening to the Indigo girls variety. More like the tending to the vegetables and herbs in the backyard greenhouse with her less masculine partner while listening to the Indigo Girls variety.

not the patchouli wearing, hippy hanging around the quad smoking pot and listening to the Indigo girls variety. More like the tending to the vegetables and herbs in the backyard greenhouse with her less masculine partner while listening to the Indigo Girls variety.

Right.

The kind that doesn't do the hacky sac.

you're taking the side of a guy who has nothing but contempt for you, your school and anything associated with it because I have different political beliefs from you and I'm the asshole? Maybe it's because I tend to have the facts on my side and that greatly upsets you. You're right that assholes don't think they're assholes, you just have it wrong about which one of us is the asshole, asshole.

For the left, politics trumps all. It's their religion.

Champ is fine, he's a decent human being. I seriously doubt he has contempt for me, maybe school but I even doubt that.

Back