Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gawd ESPN sucks so bad.

Michchamp

I was reading the cbssports college football news last night when I came accross this article on how Alabama football has "saved" Charlie Weis. I clicked on it only because I was curious how the fuck Weis could be claiming some connection to Bama (turns out his son is a low-level assistant on the coaching staff). Weis really is a shameless turd.

The author of the article noted dryly that he had read the original article on ESPN, and they must be helping Weis angle for another job somewhere.

do not do what I did and start reading the ESPN article unless you want to ruin your day. Clearly Weis is (still) a fat, incompetent, greedy piece of shit; I have no idea why espn would give him a nearly 5,000 word article (I didnt read it all but did a copy/paste word count). Learning that this asshole STILL pulling in millions from both KU AND ND while sitting on his FAT ASS in Florida and whining about how much he misses coaching is just too much. Gross.

Yeah I started reading it and after a paragraph or too I stopped. Isn't he still collecting money from ND and Kansas? What a terrible head coach he was.

Last edited:
I was reading the cbssports college football news last night when I came accross this article on how Alabama football has "saved" Charlie Weis. I clicked on it only because I was curious how the fuck Weis could be claiming some connection to Bama (turns out his son is a low-level assistant on the coaching staff).
do not do what I did and start reading the ESPN article unless you want to ruin your day.

So...you've started a thread about a thing for people not to pay any attention to it.

I wouldn't have any curiosity about Charlie Weis...unless maybe, I don't know, something like he's a closet cross dresser, or he's in rehab for meth addiction, or some other really weird thing.

I haven't heard his name in a while; I have no idea what he does these days.

Thanks for the Charlie Weiss update!! I've been wondering what he was up to.

So...you've started a thread about a thing for people not to pay any attention to it.

I wouldn't have any curiosity about Charlie Weis...unless maybe, I don't know, something like he's a closet cross dresser, or he's in rehab for meth addiction, or some other really weird thing.

I haven't heard his name in a while; I have no idea what he does these days.

I guess I should've titled the thread "I read this Charlie Weis article so you don't have to."

I guess I should've titled the thread "I read this Charlie Weis article so you don't have to."

I wasn't going to read it either way.

When you come across an article about him being a cross dresser or in methamphetamine rehab, it would be cool if you post the link to that.

That I would read.

I wasn't going to read it either way.

When you come across an article about him being a cross dresser or in methamphetamine rehab, it would be cool if you post the link to that.

That I would read.
how about if he goes in for a lap-band tightening, or other obesity-related treatment, I can post that?

also in the article he claims he was disappointed Chris Christie dropped out of the race, because he was "a fellow fat guy from New Jersey."

gross.

noter dame sucks

ESPNsucks

Cankles

Weis-still-getting-millions-from-Notre-Dame-291G7LDK-x-large.jpg

Godammit ...I said DIET Coke!!!!

Back