Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

College Football Is Officially Back at 10 PM EST

thewolverines24

We get to scout Hawaii vs Cal tonight! Games is on ESPN. :cheers:

Look out for Hawaii's tight end.
3faf1f4e96889f42da69ca093f262803.jpg

Good game so far. Hawaii has a quick little rb with butterfingers. Long td runs for both rb's in the game . Both defenses blow. Im loving every minute of it.

All Cal has to do is play and let Hawaii shoot themselves in the foot. If Hawaii's qb would actually make the right reads and ran the ball a little more, the offense would be lights out for this game.

Hawaii did get a gift of a call for their 2nd TD. Clear fumble before that.

We're favored by 41. I've never bet on sports, but I may take the over.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

If I could guage how much Harbaugh would like to bury Hawaii's coach because of his stupid comments in the off season, I may take those points as well.

Good to see football on tv. UM needs to take it to Hawaii next week. They aren't very good

Well, the positive we get out of playing Hawaii is that they run the spread option. They run it fairly well when guys arent fumbling and dropping passes and overshooting the receivers. It will be a good look for the Don Brown defense early. The Hawaii defense, on the other hand, will give our offense a sweet highlight reel.

I guess this game started around noon Aussie time.

Time to throw another shrimp on the Barbie mate.

These guys are really digging hard to come up with the shit to talk about about a game that's really over and nobody gave a fuck about from the beginning.

Only thing that worries me about Hawaii is that it's our first game and they've already had a game to fine tune some of their problems. I'm hoping Harbaugh has the guys simulating a game in some type of scrimmage. It'd be nice to come out, step on their throats with some power runs and rack up 300+ on the ground. And looking at Hawaii's D, it's possible.

No chance we lose the game, but I don't want to watch a 27-10 game. Give me 42-3 or better.

Only thing that worries me about Hawaii is that it's our first game and they've already had a game to fine tune some of their problems. I'm hoping Harbaugh has the guys simulating a game in some type of scrimmage. It'd be nice to come out, step on their throats with some power runs and rack up 300+ on the ground. And looking at Hawaii's D, it's possible.

No chance we lose the game, but I don't want to watch a 27-10 game. Give me 42-3 or better.

They have a 10 hour flight back tonight, an 8 hour flight to Detroit and have to play a game when their bodies think it's 6 am. Color me unworried.

Perhaps 5am local and more importantly, undersized for the 2GHarbaughO

If I could guage how much Harbaugh would like to bury Hawaii's coach because of his stupid comments in the off season, I may take those points as well.

What did he say?

Was it in Hawaiian? Like Ooka laka mooka laka ooka lakaka

Hawaii will begin their warm ups for the game at 3 AM their local time. We are going to slaughter them.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

What did he say?

Was it in Hawaiian? Like Ooka laka mooka laka ooka lakaka

He was one of the coaches taking a dig at Harbaugh about the satellite camps as soon as they were reinstated.

The Detroit News says it was a light hearted jab because the coach stated in his tweet that he was glad that they(sat camps) were reinstated, but the fake flyer he posted says otherwise(kind of a snarky dick).

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...s-light-hearted-jab-ums-camp-frenzy/84326716/

Last edited:
Back