Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Joe Nathan has a dead arm

I'm still looking for those 9 ML arms in the minor leagues!

me to. the only one close is that reliever we drafted out of Texas. Cory Knebel.

we traded our only good lefty, Alvarez. we are forced to put smyly in the pen as coke is going to get released.

Nathan looks nothing like he did last year. his arm is dead alright. it may go away but it might not, aka valverde. it looks the same to me.

me to. the only one close is that reliever we drafted out of Texas. Cory Knebel.

we traded our only good lefty, Alvarez. we are forced to put smyly in the pen as coke is going to get released.

Nathan looks nothing like he did last year. his arm is dead alright. it may go away but it might not, aka valverde. it looks the same to me.

I would rather they release Coke and put Casey Crosby in the pen.

Blaine Hardy is who I want to see given a chance.

yuck but anything is better than a nibbling Coke. 2-0 count, fastball down the middle, rake. same thing over and over.

yuck but anything is better than a nibbling Coke. 2-0 count, fastball down the middle, rake. same thing over and over.

Why huck?

Last 3 years

2.88 ERA 1.24 WHIP .223 OPP BAVG .677 OPP OPS 3.7 BB/G 7.6 K/G

He is NOT your typical LOOGY. He actually does better against RHB.

Why huck?

Last 3 years

who is he? I don't know too much about the Tigers minor league players.

Why huck?

Last 3 years

he will do. I just don't see it, reason for yuck.

Not too familiar with him either. Why's been in the minors so long? 5 years of AAA???

Nathan will be fine. He started the 2012 season the same way as he did this year. At the end of the year he will have the same dominate numbers as we are used to seeing

It's amazing how the A's can fill out a balanced team with a 60 million $ payroll and the Tigers have a 150 million and have holes all over the place. Dombrowski is a overrated piece of shit, our bullpens have sucked every year he has been here.

We are not even at the 20 game mark. A lot of teams are figuring out the bullpens this time of year.

When was the A's last world series appearance?

Detroit has been in 3 in the last 8 years.

If it wasn't for DD's connection to the Miami Marlins we would not have Miguel Cabrera.

We are not even at the 20 game mark. A lot of teams are figuring out the bullpens this time of year.

If it wasn't for DD's connection to the Miami Marlins we would not have Miguel Cabrera.

your right, that one move makes him a great GM

You have some fact to back up this claim? Because everything I have read on the trade says Florida's GM came to us, because they wanted Maybin and Miller, 2 highly ranked prospects, who were very cheap. And Cabrera and Willis were due paydays...so Florida had to trade them or lose them to FA.

Fact is, you have been talking out of your ass a lot lately, I'm going to start calling you on it....please provide some proof that Florida only wanted to trade Cabrera to DD's team.

Also, at the time the Angels were a big front runner or at least the Marlins had serious talks with them.

Back